Saturday, November 17, 2012

Rihanna Posepack -fixed-




Hello!
Back in February I made this Rihanna posepack but I did it very very poorly since it was my second posepack! I do like a lot of those poses though so I decided to fix them. I took the old files and fixed them - it was harder than I thought cause I screwed a lot of things but I think I did pretty good on fixing it :)
Old ones: Picture 1; Picture 2


a_rayne_rihanna1_01
a_rayne_rihanna1_02


a_rayne_rihanna1_03

a_rayne_rihanna1_04
a_rayne_rihanna1_05
a_rayne_rihanna1_06
a_rayne_rihanna1_07
-front and back view as both sides matter for the pose-

a_rayne_rihanna1_08


a_rayne_rihanna1_09
a_rayne_rihanna1_10

a_rayne_rihanna1_10

a_rayne_rihanna1_12
I agree, some of them are awkward. But I didn't want to throw any poses out so I just simply fixed them and left them be. 


Check out my Facebook page:

And you can find exclusive stuff on my tumblr:


5 comments :

DaijahV said...

Awesome pack! I love all of them :) Thank you for these!

WhiteCrow said...

Huhu Lisa.
Wird das den das alte PP überschreiben?
Habe es nähmlich damals als Package zusammengefasst, und fande es...nunja, nicht sehr gut.

Werd mir das neue aber holen :)

Rayne said...

Nein, hab denen neue Namen gegeben. Aber wenn du kannst die alten rauslöschen indem du das machst -> http://nonasims.wordpress.com/2012/03/19/tutorial-how-to-unmerge-a-package-or-multiple-packages/
und dann das neue rein :)

Danke :)

Mura said...

Great pack yet again! Such quality! I'm especially surprised at how well you worked out the shoulders for poses that have the arm raised. Excellent job.

Yuki said...

I know the shoulders are the hardest to rotate so good job Rae!

Post a Comment