Thursday, November 22, 2012

"Beautiful Lie"


Hey!
And I'm back with something I've worked really hard on. I had big problems with the UV map and the amazing BloomsBase helped me, thank you very much for that!

The dress is inspired by the song linked in the header! 





Available for Young Adults/ Adults
Categories are Everyday and Formal
Mesh by me!

Thanks to BloomsBase for fixing the UV map!



Patterns are not included!
Pattern 1 | Pattern 2


Check out my Facebook page:

And you can find exclusive stuff on my tumblr:


6 comments :

simsinspring said...

sajdhkasdha i loooooooooove this ♥

Re Maron said...

Amazing!!! Thanks so much!

HardCandy said...

That's a great one <3 Thanks

Kitty said...

Took forever to find this dress again on MS3B. Thought I might be crazy, seeing things lol.

Unknown said...

ASDKJAHD. I love this, but those black boots. Where can I find those? (:

Daniel said...

Simply amazing! I love the leather jacket on it, definitely adds a nice touch! Just wondering though, WCIF the hair on the Fat Morph Model. Please and thank you. :)

Post a Comment