Saturday, January 26, 2013

Katniss Hair

Hi :)

By accident, I looked through the Sims 2 Hair Section on ModTheSims and then I saw it.
The Katniss Hair!
I'm a big fan of The Hunger Games and I found this hair pretty perfect and I really wanted it for Sims 3 so I took some time to convert it. It had some issues and I fixed a bit of the mesh. It's not perfect, but I find it to be pretty decent :)

Credits for the mesh go to Lidiqnata
Credits for the texture goes to Pooklet




You can retexture it, if you want. You can basically do everything,
as long as you credit back to me and Lidiqnata :)



Check out my Facebook page:

And you can find exclusive stuff on my tumblr:

-Rayne♥



8 comments :

Jassi said...

Omg *-*
Jaa endlich hat jemand dieses Haar für S3 Konvertiert!
Danke Lisa *-*

WhiteCrow said...

sehr niedlich :)

Maddie said...

LOVE IT!

JS Sims 3 said...

Cool! It's great! I love it!

murf said...

WONDERFUL!!! Thank you! ^0^

speedcat said...

ohhh is das toll dane freue mich sehr

FluffyOne said...

I went ahead and gave this hair a try and was super excited to see that someone made a braided ponytail. However, once in game, there were a couple of things that I didn't like so much with the hair. In-game, it looks a little stiff at the base of the hair. The braid is not bad. Also, the hair line...Looks choppy and doesn't really resemble a smooth and natural looking hair line. And I'm not trying to be offensive in anyway, but I just had to be honest. If you tweek it some more, I would re-download this in my game. I know I don't have the skills yet to make any CC items. ^_^

Zhippidy said...

very cool :) Thank you

Post a Comment