Saturday, October 6, 2012

Yuki Dress

Hello :)

I have a new dress for you which I made for my friend Yuki :)
I hope you like it and don't forget to tell me what you think!





It's compatible with the basegame and it is available for Young Adult and Adults.
It can be found in the Everyday, Formal and Athletic category :)
It's a new mesh made by me! If you want to use it, credit back to me! 



I have a contest running on my facebook page, so make sure to check it out:

And you can find exclusive stuff on my tumblr:




Thanks for downloading! 
-Rayne♥
 

5 comments :

Unknown said...

Feautured :) http://mytopsims3picks.blogspot.com.au/
Thanks for sharing your beautiful work

Rayne said...

Thank you :) ♥

irKatty said...

Wow I really love this

Unknown said...

i love it! by the way, where did you get the shoes on the blonde model?

Christina said...

I love ur work, were u gonna make it that Teens can wear it too.?

Post a Comment