Sunday, April 15, 2012

Cleotopia Fashion Posepack - Rae

 Cleotopia Fasion Posepack

Hey ;)

My good friend Cleotopia requested some poses.

She made the clothes our models wear. She just makes amazing things, go and check her out!
As always, they're included in the list.

a_posefactory_cleotopia01

a_posefactory_cleotopia02

a_posefactory_cleotopia03

a_posefactory_cleotopia04

a_posefactory_cleotopia05

a_posefactory_cleotopia06

a_posefactory_cleotopia07

a_posefactory_cleotopia08

I hope you like them as much as I do.
I know, they are simple and maybe they even already exist?
But I don't care. It was fun to make them and it is fun to share them :)



Don't forget to like us on Facebook so you can request poses and get sneak-peaks ;)

Thanks! 
-Rae

2 comments :

Unknown said...

Oh my! <3 These are amazing! I am so flattered! Thank you!!

Yuki said...

excellent job Rae!
with stunning models as always I'm so jealous :P
especially with the pose no.1,4,7 and 8 very beautiful!

Post a Comment